Atlas Shippers International - Atlas phone no. in Bacolod not working.

Phone no. not working.

I’ve been calling since 10:00H for more than 30 mins this morning. Sometimes it’s busy sometimes nothing at all.

Atlas Shippers International in Covina, California - Dissatisfied & Frustrated

My balikbayan box was picked up from Phoenix June 8 2018 for Dumaguete City. Per agent I will recieved the box early August , the contents is for my Alumni Home coming August 24,-28. The box did not arrive until September 9 the day of my return to U.S.

We made so many phone calls both Manila and Bacolod, and California, the cargo did not arrived Manila until August 15, they said it should be delivered ASAP, then the box arrived in Bacolod August 28th, I called the agent so many times asking them when is the delivery date, agent constantly said no scheduled yet I asked them to send thru Ceres Bus which is only 5 hrs from Bacolod, still nothing happen.

The phone #’s in Manila are useless no one answered or picked the phones.

Bacolod the phone numbers listed says no longer in service or they are no longer with Atlas, I got the agent phone # from CA with the help my friend from Phoenix she made a continues call too.

Never again I will use ATLAS SHIPPING Co. you paid for your box you sent it early to get to the destination on time.

What you get is aggravation, frustration and it will cost you more for long distance calls. Learned my lesson.

Kababayan..I suggest ..please read all the REVIEWS or BLOGS before you ship your boxes thru ATLAS

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Atlas Shippers International in San Diego, California - ATLAS SHIPPERS THIEF

The shipper ripped opened my box and I have one missing iphone 4. I understand that according to their "disclaimer" they are not responsible to the loss, I mean really?

Of course you are not UNLESS it is ripped open while in your care! My family received the box with a ripped on one end. I have sent several boxes and never had this incident. I guess it is this time of the year?

(Xmas time) that people are desperate to get some "valuables" that balikbayans sent.

DO NOT SEND BBOX TO ATLAS SHIPPING, THEIR PEOPLE ARE THIEVES! This is very disappointing!

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #763081

I also had the same experience, the box we sent was ripped open , missing boxes of chocolate that they leave the empty box inside. and missing plastic bags of gooddies.

ATLAS SHIPPING COMPANY Is THIEF ! will never use this company again.

I WONT RECOMMEND . THEY ARE PIECE OF THIEF !